Based on a presentation at the Meeting ‘Resistance 2001’, organised by IACR, SCI and BCPC and held at IACR, Rothamsted, Harpenden, UK, on 24–26 September 2001
Toxicological and mechanistic studies on neonicotinoid cross resistance in Q-type Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae)†
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2002
© 2002 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Resistance 2001
Volume 58, Issue 9, pages 868–875, September 2002
How to Cite
Nauen, R., Stumpf, N. and Elbert, A. (2002), Toxicological and mechanistic studies on neonicotinoid cross resistance in Q-type Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 58: 868–875. doi: 10.1002/ps.557
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!