One of a collection of papers contributed by staff of the Institute of Arable Crops Research (IACR). The papers were collected and collated by Dr Richard Bromilow
Insect Biology and Control
Variation in response to neonicotinoid insecticides in peach-potato aphids, Myzus persicae (Hemiptera: Aphididae)†
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
© 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Crop protection science at the Institute of Arable Crops Research
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 166–173, February 2003
How to Cite
Foster, S. P., Denholm, I. and Thompson, R. (2003), Variation in response to neonicotinoid insecticides in peach-potato aphids, Myzus persicae (Hemiptera: Aphididae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 59: 166–173. doi: 10.1002/ps.570
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2002
- UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- ADAS Consulting Ltd
- Agrovista UK Ltd
- British Potato Council
- QV Foods Ltd
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council of the UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!