Variations in acaricidal effect of wettable sulfur on Tetranychus urticae (Acari: Tetranychidae): effect of temperature, humidity and life stage
Article first published online: 7 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 559–565, May 2003
How to Cite
Auger, P., Guichou, S. and Kreiter, S. (2003), Variations in acaricidal effect of wettable sulfur on Tetranychus urticae (Acari: Tetranychidae): effect of temperature, humidity and life stage. Pest. Manag. Sci., 59: 559–565. doi: 10.1002/ps.665
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!