One of a collection of papers on various aspects of agrochemicals research contributed by staff of the Agricultural Research Service of the United States Department of Agriculture, collected and organized by Drs RD Wauchope, NN Ragsdale and SO Duke
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2003 for SCI by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Pest management research in the USDA Agricultural Research Service
Volume 59, Issue 6-7, pages 748–753, June - July 2003
How to Cite
Chitwood, D. J. (2003), Research on plant-parasitic nematode biology conducted by the United States Department of Agriculture–Agricultural Research Service. Pest. Manag. Sci., 59: 748–753. doi: 10.1002/ps.684
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!