One of a collection of papers on various aspects of current research on pest management in Hungary, collated by Dr István Ujváry
A review of fungal antagonists of powdery mildews and their potential as biocontrol agents†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
© 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Pest management research in Hungary
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 475–483, April 2003
How to Cite
Kiss, L. (2003), A review of fungal antagonists of powdery mildews and their potential as biocontrol agents. Pest. Manag. Sci., 59: 475–483. doi: 10.1002/ps.689
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2002
- EU-INCO. Grant Number: SMADIA ICA4-2000-10011
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund (OTKA). Grant Number: F32931
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!