cis-Jasmone treatment induces resistance in wheat plants against the grain aphid, Sitobion avenae (Fabricius) (Homoptera: Aphididae)
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 1031–1036, September 2003
How to Cite
Bruce, T. J., Martin, J. L., Pickett, J. A., Pye, B. J., Smart, L. E. and Wadhams, L. J. (2003), cis-Jasmone treatment induces resistance in wheat plants against the grain aphid, Sitobion avenae (Fabricius) (Homoptera: Aphididae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 59: 1031–1036. doi: 10.1002/ps.730
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2002
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, UK
- Department of the Environment, Food and Rural Attains (DEFRA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!