Association of MACE-based insecticide resistance in Myzus persicae with reproductive rate, response to alarm pheromone and vulnerability to attack by Aphidius colemani
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 1169–1178, November 2003
How to Cite
Foster, S. P., Kift, N. B., Baverstock, J., Sime, S., Reynolds, K., Jones, J. E., Thompson, R. and Tatchell, G. M. (2003), Association of MACE-based insecticide resistance in Myzus persicae with reproductive rate, response to alarm pheromone and vulnerability to attack by Aphidius colemani. Pest. Manag. Sci., 59: 1169–1178. doi: 10.1002/ps.751
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2002
- Horticultural Development Council. Grant Number: PC 165
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!