Selection for imidacloprid resistance in Nilaparvata lugens: cross-resistance patterns and possible mechanisms
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 1355–1359, December 2003
How to Cite
Zewen, L., Zhaojun, H., Yinchang, W., Lingchun, Z., Hongwei, Z. and Chengjun, L. (2003), Selection for imidacloprid resistance in Nilaparvata lugens: cross-resistance patterns and possible mechanisms. Pest. Manag. Sci., 59: 1355–1359. doi: 10.1002/ps.768
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2003
- National Key Basic Research Programme of China, 973 Programme. Grant Number: J20000162
- Jiangsu Province Programme. Grant Number: BE2001345
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!