The relationship between the chemical composition of three essential oils and their insecticidal activity against Acanthoscelides obtectus (Say)
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2004
© 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 514–520, May 2004
How to Cite
Papachristos, D. P., Karamanoli, K. I., Stamopoulos, D. C. and Menkissoglu-Spiroudi, U. (2004), The relationship between the chemical composition of three essential oils and their insecticidal activity against Acanthoscelides obtectus (Say). Pest. Manag. Sci., 60: 514–520. doi: 10.1002/ps.798
- Issue online: 8 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!