One of a collection of papers contributed by staff of Scottish Agricultural College and collated by Professor D Atkinson
Paper from the Scottish Agricultural College
The potential role of arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi in the bioprotection of plants against soil-borne pathogens in organic and/or other sustainable farming systems†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: Current research at the Scottish Agricultural College
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 149–157, February 2004
How to Cite
Harrier, L. A. and Watson, C. A. (2004), The potential role of arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi in the bioprotection of plants against soil-borne pathogens in organic and/or other sustainable farming systems. Pest. Manag. Sci., 60: 149–157. doi: 10.1002/ps.820
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2002
- Scottish Executive Environmental Rural Affairs Division (SEERAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!