Effects of sub-lethal and lethal doses of lambda-cyhalothrin on oviposition experience and host-searching behaviour of a parasitic wasp, Aphidius ervi
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2003
© 2003 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 381–389, April 2004
How to Cite
Desneux, N., Pham-Delègue, M.-H. and Kaiser, L. (2004), Effects of sub-lethal and lethal doses of lambda-cyhalothrin on oviposition experience and host-searching behaviour of a parasitic wasp, Aphidius ervi. Pest. Manag. Sci., 60: 381–389. doi: 10.1002/ps.822
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2003
- PNETOX grant from the French Ministry of the Environment and the INRA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!