The effect of different spray liquids on the foliar retention of agricultural sprays by wheat plants in a canopy
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
© 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 60, Issue 8, pages 786–794, August 2004
How to Cite
Butler Ellis, M. C., Webb, D. A. and Western, N. M. (2004), The effect of different spray liquids on the foliar retention of agricultural sprays by wheat plants in a canopy. Pest. Manag. Sci., 60: 786–794. doi: 10.1002/ps.875
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2002
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Biotechnology and Biologic̀al Sciences Research Council of the UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!