Spatial and temporal distribution of imidacloprid and thiamethoxam in citrus and impact on Homalodisca coagulata populations
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
© 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 75–84, January 2005
How to Cite
Castle, S. J., Byrne, F. J., Bi, J. L. and Toscano, N. C. (2005), Spatial and temporal distribution of imidacloprid and thiamethoxam in citrus and impact on Homalodisca coagulata populations. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 75–84. doi: 10.1002/ps.949
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!