Experimental study on the toxicity of imidacloprid given in syrup to honey bee (Apis mellifera) colonies
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2004
© 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 111–125, February 2005
How to Cite
Faucon, J.-P., Aurières, C., Drajnudel, P., Mathieu, L., Ribière, M., Martel, A.-C., Zeggane, S., Chauzat, M.-P. and Aubert, M. F. (2005), Experimental study on the toxicity of imidacloprid given in syrup to honey bee (Apis mellifera) colonies. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 111–125. doi: 10.1002/ps.957
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!