Isopeptide method: development of S-acyl isopeptide method for the synthesis of difficult sequence-containing peptides
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1203–1208, November 2008
How to Cite
Yoshiya, T., Ito, N., Kimura, T. and Kiso, Y. (2008), Isopeptide method: development of S-acyl isopeptide method for the synthesis of difficult sequence-containing peptides. J. Peptide Sci., 14: 1203–1208. doi: 10.1002/psc.1053
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2008
- MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!