11th Naples Workshop on Bioactive Peptides
Can N-methylated amino acids serve as substitutes for prolines in conformational design of cyclic pentapeptides?†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: 11th Naples Workshop on Bioactive Peptides
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 141–146, March 2009
How to Cite
Laufer, B., Chatterjee, J., Frank, A. O. and Kessler, H. (2009), Can N-methylated amino acids serve as substitutes for prolines in conformational design of cyclic pentapeptides?. J. Peptide Sci., 15: 141–146. doi: 10.1002/psc.1076
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- International Graduate School of Science and Engineering (IGSSE) of the Technische Universität München
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!