11th Naples Workshop on Bioactive Peptides
Can N-methylated amino acids serve as substitutes for prolines in conformational design of cyclic pentapeptides?†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: 11th Naples Workshop on Bioactive Peptides
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 141–146, March 2009
How to Cite
Laufer, B., Chatterjee, J., Frank, A. O. and Kessler, H. (2009), Can N-methylated amino acids serve as substitutes for prolines in conformational design of cyclic pentapeptides?. J. Peptide Sci., 15: 141–146. doi: 10.1002/psc.1076
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
- International Graduate School of Science and Engineering (IGSSE) of the Technische Universität München
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.