The oxidative products of methionine as site and content biomarkers for peptide oxidation
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 148–152, March 2010
How to Cite
Zong, W., Liu, R., Wang, M., Zhang, P., Sun, F. and Tian, Y. (2010), The oxidative products of methionine as site and content biomarkers for peptide oxidation. J. Peptide Sci., 16: 148–152. doi: 10.1002/psc.1212
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2009
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20607011, 20875055
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation. Grant Number: 111082
- Foundation for Middle Young Scientists
- Key Science-Technology Project in Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: 2007BS08005, 2008GG10006012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!