Optimization of oxidative folding methods for cysteine-rich peptides: a study of conotoxins containing three disulfide bridges
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 1–7, January 2011
How to Cite
Steiner, A. M. and Bulaj, G. (2011), Optimization of oxidative folding methods for cysteine-rich peptides: a study of conotoxins containing three disulfide bridges. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/psc.1283
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2010
- N.I.H. Program Project. Grant Number: 48677
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.