Influence of charge distribution on the discrepant MS/MS fragmentation of the native and oxidized FMRF: evidence for the mobile proton model
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 687–692, December 2010
How to Cite
Zong, W., Liu, R., Sun, F., Zhang, P. and Xu, Q. (2010), Influence of charge distribution on the discrepant MS/MS fragmentation of the native and oxidized FMRF: evidence for the mobile proton model. J. Peptide Sci., 16: 687–692. doi: 10.1002/psc.1286
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
- NSFC. Grant Number: (20875055)
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation. Grant Number: (111082)
- Self-innovation foundation for graduate students in Shandong University. Grant Number: (yzc09040)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!