These authors contributed equally to this work.
Peptide vaccine candidates against classical swine fever virus: T cell and neutralizing antibody responses of dendrimers displaying E2 and NS2–3 epitopes
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January 2011
How to Cite
Monsó, M., Tarradas, J., de la Torre, B. G., Sobrino, F., Ganges, L. and Andreu, D. (2011), Peptide vaccine candidates against classical swine fever virus: T cell and neutralizing antibody responses of dendrimers displaying E2 and NS2–3 epitopes. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 24–31. doi: 10.1002/psc.1292
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BIO2008-04487-CO3
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: SGR2009-492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!