Improved Fmoc-based solid-phase synthesis of homologous peptide fragments of human and mouse prion proteins
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January 2011
How to Cite
Grillo-Bosch, D., Rabanal, F. and Giralt, E. (2011), Improved Fmoc-based solid-phase synthesis of homologous peptide fragments of human and mouse prion proteins. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 32–38. doi: 10.1002/psc.1293
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- MEC-FEDER. Grant Numbers: BIO2008-00799, CTQ2008-06200
- Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!