Tetrad selectivity in polarity-driven switch peptides: the best turn is not always the best nucleation site
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 56–67, January 2011
How to Cite
Gehenn, K. and Reed, J. (2011), Tetrad selectivity in polarity-driven switch peptides: the best turn is not always the best nucleation site. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 56–67. doi: 10.1002/psc.1296
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!