Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the E-MRS Symposium C “Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications”, 7-11 June 2010, Strasbourg, France.
Binding analysis of peptides that recognize preferentially cis-azobenzene groups of synthetic polymers†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 163–168, February 2011
How to Cite
Chen, J., Serizawa, T. and Komiyama, M. (2011), Binding analysis of peptides that recognize preferentially cis-azobenzene groups of synthetic polymers. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 163–168. doi: 10.1002/psc.1299
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!