Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the E-MRS Symposium C “Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications”, 7-11 June 2010, Strasbourg, France.
Rational design of peptide nanotubes for varying diameters and lengths†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 94–99, February 2011
How to Cite
Ueda, M., Makino, A., Imai, T., Sugiyama, J. and Kimura, S. (2011), Rational design of peptide nanotubes for varying diameters and lengths. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 94–99. doi: 10.1002/psc.1304
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
- Kyoto City Collaboration of Regional Entities for Advancing Technology Excellence (CREATE)
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.