Facile synthesis of peptide nucleic acids and peptide nucleic acid-peptide conjugates on an automated peptide synthesizer
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 8–13, January 2011
How to Cite
Joshi, R., Jha, D., Su, W. and Engelmann, J. (2011), Facile synthesis of peptide nucleic acids and peptide nucleic acid-peptide conjugates on an automated peptide synthesizer. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 8–13. doi: 10.1002/psc.1305
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
- German Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: FKZ 01EZ0813
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!