Authors with equal contribution.
A retro-inverso α-melanocyte stimulating hormone analog with MC1R-binding selectivity
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 47–55, January 2011
How to Cite
Weeden, T., Stefano, J., Duan, S., Edling, A., Hou, L., Chuang, W.-L., Perricone, M. A., Pan, C. and Dzuris, J. L. (2011), A retro-inverso α-melanocyte stimulating hormone analog with MC1R-binding selectivity. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 47–55. doi: 10.1002/psc.1306
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!