Synthesis, biological activity and solution structure of new analogues of the antimicrobial Gramicidin S
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 211–217, March 2011
How to Cite
Kamysz, E., Mickiewicz, B., Kamysz, W., Bielińska, S., Rodziewicz-Motowidło, S. and Ciarkowski, J. (2011), Synthesis, biological activity and solution structure of new analogues of the antimicrobial Gramicidin S. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 211–217. doi: 10.1002/psc.1314
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
- Ministry of Science and Academic Education of Poland. Grant Number: BW/8000-5-0111-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!