Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the E-MRS Symposium C “Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications”, 7-11 June 2010, Strasbourg, France.
Phages recognizing the Indium Nitride semiconductor surface via their peptides†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 143–147, February 2011
How to Cite
Estephan, E., Saab, M.-B., Martin, M., Larroque, C., Cuisinier, Frédéric. J. G., Briot, O., Ruffenach, S., Moret, M. and Gergely, C. (2011), Phages recognizing the Indium Nitride semiconductor surface via their peptides. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 143–147. doi: 10.1002/psc.1315
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!