Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the E-MRS Symposium C ‘Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications’, 7–11 June 2010, Strasbourg, France.
A new family of peptide–nucleic acid nanostructures with potent transfection activities†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 88–93, February 2011
How to Cite
Bechinger, B., Vidovic, V., Bertani, P. and Kichler, A. (2011), A new family of peptide–nucleic acid nanostructures with potent transfection activities. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 88–93. doi: 10.1002/psc.1318
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- Vaincre la Mucoviscidose
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!