Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the 12th Naples Worshop on Bioactive Peptides and 2nd Italy-Korea Symposium on Antimicrobial Peptides, 4-7 June 2010, Naples, Italy.
Bacterial membrane lipids in the action of antimicrobial agents†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptides at work: from structure to applications
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 298–305, May 2011
How to Cite
Epand, R. M. and Epand, R. F. (2011), Bacterial membrane lipids in the action of antimicrobial agents. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 298–305. doi: 10.1002/psc.1319
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!