Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the E-MRS Symposium C “Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications”, 7–11 June 2010, Strasbourg, France.
Atomistic modeling of peptides bound to a chemically active surface: conformational implications†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 132–138, February 2011
How to Cite
Curcó, D., Revilla-López, G., Alemán, C. and Zanuy, D. (2011), Atomistic modeling of peptides bound to a chemically active surface: conformational implications. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 132–138. doi: 10.1002/psc.1321
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2010
- Centre de Supercomputació de Catalunya (CESCA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!