Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the E-MRS Symposium C “Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications”, 7-11 June 2010, Strasbourg, France.
Bioinspired peptide nanotubes: deposition technology, basic physics and nanotechnology applications†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 75–87, February 2011
How to Cite
Rosenman, G., Beker, P., Koren, I., Yevnin, M., Bank-Srour, B., Mishina, E. and Semin, S. (2011), Bioinspired peptide nanotubes: deposition technology, basic physics and nanotechnology applications. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 75–87. doi: 10.1002/psc.1326
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!