Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the E-MRS Symposium C “Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications”, 7-11 June 2010, Strasbourg, France.
De novo design of orthogonal peptide pairs forming parallel coiled-coil heterodimers†
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 100–106, February 2011
How to Cite
Gradišar, H. and Jerala, R. (2011), De novo design of orthogonal peptide pairs forming parallel coiled-coil heterodimers. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 100–106. doi: 10.1002/psc.1331
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2010
- EN-FIST Centre of Excellence
- Slovenian Research Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!