Special issue devoted to contributions presented at “Peptides at work: From Structure to Applications”, 12th Naples Workshop on Bioactive Peptides and 2nd Italy-Korea Symposium on Antimicrobial Peptides, 4-7 June 2010.
Neuroglobin–prion protein interaction: what's the function?†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptides at work: from structure to applications
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 387–391, May 2011
How to Cite
Palladino, P., Scaglione, G. L., Arcovito, A., Maria Vitale, R., Amodeo, P., Vallone, B., Brunori, M., Benedetti, E. and Rossi, F. (2011), Neuroglobin–prion protein interaction: what's the function?. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 387–391. doi: 10.1002/psc.1333
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: 20074TJ3ZB 005, RBRN07BMCT 007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!