Special issue devoted to contributions presented at the E-MRS Symposium C “Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications”, 7-11 June 2010, Strasbourg, France.
Self-assembly of amphiphilic β-sheet peptide tapes based on aliphatic side chains†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 107–114, February 2011
How to Cite
Davies, R. P. W. and Aggeli, A. (2011), Self-assembly of amphiphilic β-sheet peptide tapes based on aliphatic side chains. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 107–114. doi: 10.1002/psc.1335
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
- WELMEC Centre of Excellence in Medical Engineering
- Wellcome Trust and EPSRC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!