Special issue devoted to the E-MRS Symposium C “Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications”, 7–11 June 2010, Strasbourg, France.
Impact on the replacement of Phe by Trp in a short fragment of Aβ amyloid peptide on the formation of fibrils†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Special Issue: Peptide-based materials: from nanostructures to applications
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 115–123, February 2011
How to Cite
Chaudhary, N. and Nagaraj, R. (2011), Impact on the replacement of Phe by Trp in a short fragment of Aβ amyloid peptide on the formation of fibrils. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 115–123. doi: 10.1002/psc.1339
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!