Prof. Annette G. Beck-Sickinger was awarded with the Max-Bergmann-Medal 2009 for her seminal work on the NPY receptor system on occasion of the annual meeting of the Max-Bergmann-Society in Gotha, Germany, October 4–7, 2009. The review covers the topic of the Award Lecture.
Neuropeptide Y receptors: ligand binding and trafficking suggest novel approaches in drug development
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 233–246, April 2011
How to Cite
Walther, C., Mörl, K. and Beck-Sickinger, A. G. (2011), Neuropeptide Y receptors: ligand binding and trafficking suggest novel approaches in drug development. J. Peptide Sci., 17: 233–246. doi: 10.1002/psc.1357
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!