Identification and characterization of two novel antimicrobial peptides, temporin-Ra and temporin-Rb, from skin secretions of the marsh frog (Rana ridibunda)
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 10–16, January 2012
How to Cite
Asoodeh, A., Zardini, H. Z. and Chamani, J. (2012), Identification and characterization of two novel antimicrobial peptides, temporin-Ra and temporin-Rb, from skin secretions of the marsh frog (Rana ridibunda). J. Peptide Sci., 18: 10–16. doi: 10.1002/psc.1409
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2011
- Iran National Science Foundation (INSF). Grant Number: 87020301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!