The structure and assembly model of the third transmembrane domain of Slc11a1 in SDS micelles revealed by NMR study of the Leu-substituted peptide
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 45–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, S., Yang, L. and Li, F. (2012), The structure and assembly model of the third transmembrane domain of Slc11a1 in SDS micelles revealed by NMR study of the Leu-substituted peptide. J. Peptide Sci., 18: 45–51. doi: 10.1002/psc.1414
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: NSFC 20973083, 20934002
Supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
|psc_1414_sm_tables.doc||Word document||136K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.