Sialic acid and sialyl-lactose glyco-conjugates: design, synthesis and binding assays to lectins and swine influenza H1N1 virus
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 52–58, January 2012
How to Cite
Zevgiti, S., Zabala, J. G., Darji, A., Dietrich, U., Panou-Pomonis, E. and Sakarellos-Daitsiotis, M. (2012), Sialic acid and sialyl-lactose glyco-conjugates: design, synthesis and binding assays to lectins and swine influenza H1N1 virus. J. Peptide Sci., 18: 52–58. doi: 10.1002/psc.1415
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!