Establishment and clinical application of a highly sensitive enzyme immunoassay for determination of N-acetyl-seryl-aspartyl-lysyl-proline
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 276–281, April 2012
How to Cite
Suzuki, Y., Itoh, H., Katagiri, F., Sato, F., Kawasaki, K., Sato, Y., Mimata, H. and Takeyama, M. (2012), Establishment and clinical application of a highly sensitive enzyme immunoassay for determination of N-acetyl-seryl-aspartyl-lysyl-proline. J. Peptide Sci., 18: 276–281. doi: 10.1002/psc.2400
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!