This award lecture is dedicated to the late Prof. Max Brenner, a great peptide scientist and friend.
Peptides as asymmetric catalysts and templates for the controlled formation of Ag nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 437–441, July 2012
How to Cite
Wennemers, H. (2012), Peptides as asymmetric catalysts and templates for the controlled formation of Ag nanoparticles. J. Peptide Sci., 18: 437–441. doi: 10.1002/psc.2422
The Zervas Lecture Award of the European Peptide Society was assigned to Prof. Helma Wennemers on occasion of the 31st European Peptide Symposium, Copenhagen, September 5–9, 2010. The present review covers this lecture.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!