S- to N-Acyl transfer in S-acylcysteine isopeptides via 9-, 10-, 12-, and 13-membered cyclic transition states
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 704–709, November 2012
How to Cite
Bol'shakov, O., Kovacs, J., Chahar, M., Ha, K., Khelashvili, L. and Katritzky, A. R. (2012), S- to N-Acyl transfer in S-acylcysteine isopeptides via 9-, 10-, 12-, and 13-membered cyclic transition states. J. Peptide Sci., 18: 704–709. doi: 10.1002/psc.2438
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- University of Florida, the Kenan Foundation, and King Abdulaziz University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!