Structural analysis of the pyroglutamate-modified isoform of the Alzheimer's disease-related amyloid-β using NMR spectroscopy
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 691–695, November 2012
How to Cite
Sun, N., Hartmann, R., Lecher, J., Stoldt, M., Funke, S. A., Gremer, L., Ludwig, H.-H., Demuth, H.-U., Kleinschmidt, M. and Willbold, D. (2012), Structural analysis of the pyroglutamate-modified isoform of the Alzheimer's disease-related amyloid-β using NMR spectroscopy. J. Peptide Sci., 18: 691–695. doi: 10.1002/psc.2456
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (GRK1033), Cluster Industrial Biotechnology–Graduate School, Research School BioStruct, and International Helmholtz Research School of Biophysics and Soft Matter
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!