Oxidative folding and preparation of α-conotoxins for use in high-throughput structure–activity relationship studies
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 16–24, January 2013
How to Cite
Gyanda, R., Banerjee, J., Chang, Y.-P., Phillips, A. M., Toll, L. and Armishaw, C. J. (2013), Oxidative folding and preparation of α-conotoxins for use in high-throughput structure–activity relationship studies. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 16–24. doi: 10.1002/psc.2467
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!