Development and clinical application of an enzyme immunoassay for the determination of midregional proadrenomedullin
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 59–63, January 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, Y., Itoh, H., Katagiri, F., Sato, F., Sato, Y., Kawasaki, K., Sato, Y., Mimata, H. and Takeyama, M. (2013), Development and clinical application of an enzyme immunoassay for the determination of midregional proadrenomedullin. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 59–63. doi: 10.1002/psc.2473
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!