Critique of the use of fluorescence-based reporters in Escherichia coli as a screening tool for the identification of peptide inhibitors of Aβ42 aggregation
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 74–83, February 2013
How to Cite
Wright, O., Zhang, L., Liu, Y., Yoshimi, T., Zheng, Y. and Tunnacliffe, A. (2013), Critique of the use of fluorescence-based reporters in Escherichia coli as a screening tool for the identification of peptide inhibitors of Aβ42 aggregation. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/psc.2474
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: 233232, grant no. 2966
- Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: grant no. 31070230
- Key Laboratory Projects Program. Grant Number: grant no. CXB20100524008A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!