Critique of the use of fluorescence-based reporters in Escherichia coli as a screening tool for the identification of peptide inhibitors of Aβ42 aggregation
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 74–83, February 2013
How to Cite
Wright, O., Zhang, L., Liu, Y., Yoshimi, T., Zheng, Y. and Tunnacliffe, A. (2013), Critique of the use of fluorescence-based reporters in Escherichia coli as a screening tool for the identification of peptide inhibitors of Aβ42 aggregation. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 74–83. doi: 10.1002/psc.2474
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: 233232, grant no. 2966
- Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: grant no. 31070230
- Key Laboratory Projects Program. Grant Number: grant no. CXB20100524008A
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|psc_2474_sm_figuresandtable.pdf||PDF document||2878K||Supporting information|
|psc_2474_sm_table.pdf||PDF document||88K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.