The mapping of linear B-cell epitope regions in the extracellular parts of the desmoglein 1 and 3 proteins: recognition of immobilized peptides by pemphigus patients' serum autoantibodies
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 European Peptide Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Peptide Science
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 84–94, February 2013
How to Cite
Szabados, H., Bősze, S., Silló, P., Kárpáti, S., Hudecz, F. and Uray, K. (2013), The mapping of linear B-cell epitope regions in the extracellular parts of the desmoglein 1 and 3 proteins: recognition of immobilized peptides by pemphigus patients' serum autoantibodies. J. Peptide Sci., 19: 84–94. doi: 10.1002/psc.2476
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!